Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I remember in early December chastising myself about how we never post anymore. There are 2 reasons: the draconian internet use policies of the City and I prefer to spend what time I have with Oscar, Felix, and/or M (not in that order).
I figured out how to get around the internet use policy by using the e-mail-post function. The other reason isn't going to change anytime soon. Not that it matters as this blog has been relegated back to a diary as we have most certainly lost whatever readership we once had.
No dog pictures, no readers.
We have done a lot over the past 2 months.

M got all As and I started a new job, one that actually requires me to work.
We traveled a total of 26 hours in the car going to Oklahoma and McAllen over the holidays.
We got involved in a community action group and I am an officer in a regional archives association.
We are currently looking for an affordable house to buy with a yard for the dogs and future creatures.

No comments: