Monday, January 16, 2006

Kindergarten Masters

Hi all. Guess I'll put in my little bit since my Glamour mag is not available at the moment. Well, this puppy thing has sealed the deal. NO KIDS, EVER! If two dogs are this much work, how does anyone raise a human being?!?

Nah, it's not all that bad. The pups are getting the hang of house training and we haven't had anything major destroyed by puppy teeth yet. I am going to take them to Austin soon. THAT should be interesting. My sis is moving to big Chicago so we have to hang out one last time, puppies or no puppies.

Never have D or I been greeted so warmly upon coming home from work or waking up in the morning. It's a bit of an ego boost to stumble out of bed at 6 am with dragon breath, oily hair and big bags under your eyes and still get such a warm reception right off the bat. Yes, they mostly have to pee, but I'll take what I can get.

We all start puppy kindergarten next week. Yes, as a matter of fact, I did tattoo "SUCKER" across my forehead recently. As D & I are both amateurs at this dog thing, we thought we'd take the pups to dog school just for kicks (and a small fee). It should be quite interesting to see whose dog pees on the floor first and if one attacks another puppy in the class. I must confess, as I read the description of the class, I said to D "We are so going to kick all those other dog's asses." That's right! We got this training thing down! Look out Petstar, here we come!

Ah, I do love delusions of grandeur. I'm sure we'll get what's coming to us. At least puppy kindergarten will be great fodder for future posts. Wish the little guys luck!

No comments: